Description & Documents
Quickly moving dinner from the oven to the table has never been easier with the Whirlpool® Combination Microwave and 5.0 cu. ft. Electric Wall Oven with True Convection Cooking. The TimeSavor™ Ultra true convection cooking system uses a rear fan and third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is filled with even heat. The AccuBake® temperature management system surrounds food with even heat and uses built-in sensors to monitor temperature.
- 900 Watts of microwave cooking power
- Rapid Preheat option heats the oven 25% faster and saves money
- SteamClean option cleans up after everyday light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water
- Precise Clean self-cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time
- Features Hidden Bake, Element Delayed Cooking and Sabbath Mode options
- New EasyView™ extra-large window
Dimensions: 30" W x 26.438" D x 42.563" H
Brand Name: Whirlpool
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Overall Height: 42-9/16 inch
||Overall Width: 30 inch
|Overall Depth: 26-7/16 inch
||Electrical Specifications: 2800, 20 A @ 240 V, 3600 (Broiler), 40 A @ 208 V, 40 A @ 240 V, 20 A @ 208 V watt
|Special Features: Convection, Delay-Bake, Keep Warm Setting, Sabbath Mode, Self-Cleaning, Hidden Bake Element
||Listing Agency Standards: Star K Certified, ADA Compliant, CSA Certified, UL Listed
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.