Description & Documents
3" PVC white plastic Twist-N-Set replacement closet flanges are designed to replace broken cast iron closet flanges.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Designed to replace broken cast iron closet flanges.
- Made of white PVC plastic.
- Gasket expands to fit inside of service weight, heavy weight and no hub pipe.
- Installs without tools.
- Smooth unrestricted flow design.
- Remove old cast iron flange. Thread rubber gasket onto flange until the gasket expands to meet the inside walls of the pipe. Tilt and twist flange until the gasket begins to grip the pipe. Level and push the flange flush with the floor while using the closet bolts to complete the tightening process. Align the flange and scew it onto the floor.