Woody Payson Island Log Cabin - Kit Only
Model Number: PI787780013-19
Menards® SKU: 1940984
Description & Documents
The Woody Log Building System drastically reduces construction time for the do-it-yourselfer. Our precision manufacturing process eliminates jobsite log measuring & cutting. All exterior wall logs are 8" kiln dried timber that complies with insulation code requirements. This is not log siding, this is solid log construction, "the real deal". Once the logs are placed, the walls are completely finished. Holes are pre-drilled to accommodate electrical wiring. The Woody Log Building System incorporates the advantage of using common log parts to create beautiful log buildings from 100 to 10,000 square feet. Custom designs are possible and simple. Buildings can be single or multi-story, modest cabins to luxury homes, from residential retreats to resort camps and commercial buildings. The Woody Log Building System is the answer to your dreams of owning an affordable, authentic, log retreat designed for minimal log maintenance that saves you significant construction time. We introduce The Payson Island.
A lists of materials included and required can be found by Clicking on the Installation Instructions: view PDF file near the bottom of the page.
- 33' 4" Wide
- 38' Deep
- 1 Bedrooms
- 0 Car Garage
- 1267 sq.ft.
- Additional materials are required
- Included in the Woody Log Kit: step-by-step instructions, instructional video, building alignment track, foundation flashing, exterior wall logs, wall outlet wiring chase, code required uplift restraints, wall log alignment splines, pre-cut 3" x 12" timber rafters, rafter connection hardware, gable rough framing, gable flashing kit, window/door trim & flashing kit and eve closure boards
- The Payson Island has been specifically designed for recreational use.
- Can be installed on full basement, crawl space or slab on grade
- A complete breakdown is included in Bobcat Information Packet: PI787780013-19-IP
Dimensions: 38'D x 33' 4"W
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.