10'W x 22.5'L x 10.5'H Storage Shelter Frame
Model Number: CF010225105M
Description & Documents
Protect your car, boat, SUV or other valuable equipment from the outdoor elements. Easy assembly with our patented "Slip Fit" connections makes this carport a true Do-It-Yourself project requiring simple tools. Galvanized 2" x 3" steel frame offers durability and superior rust protection. Ground anchors included. Roof sheet metal and fasteners sold separately. For a suggested materials list, visit our Building Materials desk. (12'W x 20'L x 7'H Model Shown)
- Frame engineered for 75# ground/53# roof snow load and 90 MPH wind load when anchored per instructions. Please consult your building department for local codes before purchasing.
- Actual length of frame is 22.5'. 24' length includes approximately 1' overhang of metal sheathing on both ends.
- Galvanized 2" x 3" steel frame offers durability and superior rust protection
- Side Wall Height 10' 6", Peak Height 11' 9"
- 3:12 Roof Pitch
- Roof sheet metal and fasteners sold separately
- Frame Only
- For a list of materials click on the "Technical Specifications" button below.
- Attached assembly video represents just one size and is intended as a general outline of how to assemble versa tube frames
Dimensions: 10'W x 22.5'L x 10.5'H Frame Size
Brand Name: VersaTube
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.