A dry preblended mortar ideally suited for setting masonry units in a fireplace (outdoor or indoor), fire pit, or chimney applications
- Best used when laying fire brick or clay masonry in high heat applications
- Can withstand temperatures up to 2550 F
- Air entrained for freeze thaw resistance
- Typically water will satisfy clean up
- Yields approx. a 1/2 cubic foot of wet mortar
- Will lay up approx. 80-100 standard fire bricks at 1/8" joint thickness
- Manufacturer may vary by location
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.