Fox Blocks 6" T-Block
Model Number: 1638355
Menards® SKU: 1638355
Description & Documents
The T-Block (long leg) typically makes up 1-2% of the ICF wall assembly on most residential and commercial jobs. Like all Fox Blocks, these T-Blocks are reversible which gives you double the options with half the blocks. You can choose to have the T-section on the right or left of center simply by flipping the block over.
- The Fox Blocks insulating concrete forms are the best wall system to be used in a building envelope for obtaining a high Energy Star rating
- The Fox Blocks steady state R-Value is R-23 without concrete; R-12 both sides. This R-value is the same for below grade, above grade, residential, commercial projects. The R-Value is the same for any wall thickness.
- 16" high x 44" long. Foam is 2-5/8" thick.
- Embedded anchors for easy installation of drywall and sidings directly to ICF wall; use course thread screws
- Includes nine injected ties
- Easy to use, reversible, preassembled foam blocks reduce waste and increase speed of construction
- Minimum order 6 pieces (three shorts and three longs)
- Short = 4.375"; Long = 12.375"
- With the Fox Block ICF wall system all you need is a mesh and the acrylic coatings
Dimensions: 11.25" W x 44" L
Shipping Dimensions: 44.0 x 24.0 x 17.0
Shipping Weight: 83.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.