GST International High Gloss Wet Look Lacquer Concrete Sealer
Model Number: GST508G
Menards® SKU: 5582000
Description & Documents
Wet Look Lacquer HG is a solvent based, high gloss, crystal clear, deep penetrating barrier coating for decorative concrete, stone, natural and man made masonry surfaces. Wet Look Lacquer HG provides a damp-wet appearance which enhances and beautifies the natural color of the applied masonry surface. Non yellowing Wet Look Lacquer HG barrier coating, seals against food stains, gasoline, grease, oils, water and acid. Its deep bonding formula resists peeling, chipping, cracking and UV degradation. Made from the latest developments in VOC compliant high solids (20%) acrylic chemistry, Wet Look Lacquer HG delivers excellent resistance to the formation of efflorescence. When used on newly placed concrete, the sealer can help protect against spalling, dusting, freeze-thaw damage and alkali degradation. Wet Look Lacquer HG remains hard even under extreme sunlight and delivers superior wear resistance. Its VOC compliant formula works great indoors and outdoors to provide a breathable barrier that allows moisture to escape from the coated surfaces. Also, it is an ideal as a joint sand stabilized for interlocking pavers.
- High gloss wet look appearance
- Non-yellowing, UV resistant
- Fast drying and long lasting
- Interior and exterior use
- Easy to apply, by brush or spray
- Retards Efflorescence
- Resistant to oil and grease stains
- Excellent adhesion, water repellant
- Use On: Colored and stamped concrete, Manufactured Stone, Brick, Natural Stone, Mexican Tile, Slate, Exposed aggregate concrete, Interlocking pavers
- Not recommended for pre-sealed surfaces or nonporous surfaces such as ceramic tile, marble, granite, porcelain and terrazzo. Do not use where hydrostatic pressure is possible.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
Shipping Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.5 x 4.0
Shipping Weight: 10.0 lbs
Brand Name: GST International
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.