GST International Lock N Seal Concrete Paver Sealer And Joint Sand Stabilizer
Model Number: GST502G
Menards® SKU: 5582002
Everyday Low Price: $24.98
You Save: $3.00
Sale Price Good Through 04-27-2014
Description & Documents
Lock 'N Seal is a one step sealer and joint sand stabilizer. It is formulated from the latest developments in nonhazardous VOC, EPA and OSHA compliant, water base UV resistant, high product solids acrylic chemistry to create the ultimate concrete-interlocking-paver sealer and joint-sand stabilizer. Designed specifically as a "penetrating" sealer for interlocking paving stone installations, Lock 'N Seal gives superior protection against stains while providing a flexible, water resistance, bond that inhibits potential water damage to the joints and therefore the paver system. Sealing the space between the pavers with Lock 'N Seal reduces the permeability of the sand joint thus inhibiting weed growth and ant mines. Lock 'N Seal enhances, brightens and beautifies the natural beauty and color of the pavers while improving durability and resistance to fading. Lock 'N Seal can be applied immediately after paver installation - no waiting period required. It will resist most stains up to several days, however oils and especially solvents should be wiped up soon after spillage has occurred.
- Bonds and locks down joint sand
- Repels oil, grease and radiator rust stains
- Inhibits weeds and grass between pavers
- UV resistant
- Extremely fast drying
- Enhances color without darkening
- Eases sweeping and cleaning
- Resistance to acid rain
- Use On: Interlocking concrete pavers, Unglazed ceramic tiles - Saltillo, Paving stones, Masonry brick, Natural stone, Shopping centers, Seaport installations
- Not recommended for ceramic tile, marble, granite, porcelain and terrazzo. Do not use where hydrostatic pressure is possible.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 5.0 x 5.0
Shipping Weight: 10.0 lbs
Brand Name: GST International
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.