Description & Documents
Featuring Micro-Plug and silane/siloxane technologies, OKON provides a low-VOC, water-based shield against moisture and the effects of water damage for all types of surfaces. Protect outdoor surfaces from water damage with Rust-Oleum OKON Multi-Surface Water-Repellant Sealer. With Micro-Plug Technology, this acrylic/siloxane blend keeps water out longer than wax-based solution. Just one application can last up to three years.
- Seals and repels water on concrete, wood, brick and other surfaces
- Protects against water damage such as wood rot, warping and splitting
- Also stops concrete spalling and efflorescence
- Clear finish leaves no sheen or film buildup
- Ready-to-use formula is low-VOC and non-yellowing
- Great for fences, decks, patios, walks, siding, doors and sills
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 5 gal.
Brand Name: OKON
|Application Method: Brush/Roller/Spray
|UV Resistant: Yes
|Time before recoating: 3
||Primer Required: No
||Low Temperature: 50°F
||High Temperature: 100°F
|Coverage: 1000 sq. ft. per 5-gal pail
||Container Size: 5-Gallon
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.