Description & Documents
Featuring Micro-Plug and silane/siloxane technologies, OKON provides a low-VOC, water-based shield against moisture and the effects of water damage for all types of surfaces. Lock out water and its damaging effects on dense concrete and masonry with Rust-Oleum® OKON S-20 Water-Repellent Sealer. This silane/siloxane formula penetrates deeply to create a tough, hydrophobic barrier against water invasion.
- Seals and repels water using a unique silane/siloxane formula
- Designed for penetrating dense concrete and masonry
- Excellent for protecting against efflorescence
- Water-based formula for low-VOC, non-yellowing results
- Can be used on vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Creates a hydrophobic barrier against water absorption
- Protects cast concrete, tilt-up and stucco
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: OKON
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Brush/Roller/Spray
|UV Resistant: No
|Time before recoating: 8
||Primer Required: No
||Low Temperature: 45°F
||High Temperature: 90°F
|Coverage: 80 - 100 sq. ft. per gal
||Container Size: Gallon
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.