Description & Documents
Featuring Micro-Plug and silane/siloxane technologies, OKON provides a low-VOC, water-based shield against moisture and the effects of water damage for all types of surfaces. Prevent water damage on mid-weight porous and textured concrete and masonry with Rust-Oleum® OKON W-2 Water-Repellent Sealer. Micro-Plug Technology effectively plugs surface pores, preventing water absorption.
- Seals and repels water on porous and textured concrete and masonry
- Protects against water intrusion, efflorescence and freeze-thaw damage
- Designed for use on medium and normal weight concrete block
- Clear, ready-to-use formula is low-VOC and non-yellowing
- Includes MicroPlug Technology, a high-performance, proprietary, acrylic emulsion that plugs concrete pores
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: OKON
|Application Method: Spray
|UV Resistant: Yes
|Time before recoating: 3
||Primer Required: No
||Low Temperature: 50°F
||High Temperature: 100°F
|Coverage: 120 sq. ft. per gal
||Container Size: Gallon
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.