Description & Documents
For nearly a century, Rust-Oleum has been bringing you premium, durable products at an unmistakable value. You can expect the same legendary care, innovation and performance from Rust-Oleum Industrial Flooring solutions. Concrex is an extremely versatile repair mortar that bonds strongly and permanently to concrete and will not shrink when it cures. It is ideal for repairs where cement-based mortars would fail. Concrex uses a two-part epoxy novolac resin, providing high resistance to chemicals and abrasion. It is designed for the repair of damaged areas in concrete and masonry up to four inches deep and can be troweled to a feather edge.
- Allows quick and easy application of thicker layers with the new extra-strength novolac resin formula
- Durable finish intended for industrial and commercial use only
- Features excellent compressive strength for deep holes
- Suitable for concrete and metal surfaces
- May be used on interior and exterior substrates
- Ready for traffic in just 5-6 hours
- Covers approximately 5 sq ft per 50-lb kit at 1" thick
Dimensions: 50-lb kit
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum Industrial Flooring
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.