Description & Documents
For nearly a century, Rust-Oleum® has been bringing you premium, durable products at an unmistakable value. You can expect the same legendary care, innovation and performance from Rust-Oleum® Industrial Flooring solutions. Concrex is an extremely versatile repair mortar that bonds strongly and permanently to concrete and will not shrink when it cures. It is ideal for repairs where cement-based mortars would fail. Concrex uses a two-part epoxy novolac resin, providing high resistance to chemicals and abrasion. It is designed for the repair of damaged areas in concrete and masonry up to four inches deep and can be troweled to a feather edge.
- Allows quick and easy application of thicker layers with the new extra-strength novolac resin formula
- Durable finish intended for industrial and commercial use only
- Features excellent compressive strength for deep holes
- Suitable for concrete and metal surfaces
- May be used on interior and exterior substrates
- Ready for traffic in just 5-6 hours
- Covers approximately 5 sq ft per 50-lb kit at 1" thick
Dimensions: 50-lb kit
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum® Industrial Flooring
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.