Description & Documents
- Sonotube TubeBase 22" Square Concrete Footings can be used for 8" or 10" diameter Sonotubes
- Cuts cost, saves installation time, lightweight and efficient foundation forming system used in lieu of conventional wood forming method
- Superior structural integrity provided through a continuous and consistent pour
- Professionally engineered, evaluated and independently tested to meet building code requirements in North America
- Resistant to tilting, uplift and movement caused by poor soils, high velocity winds and frost
- Suspends and holds rebar in place through unique corner perforations
Brand Name: Sonoco
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Sonotube Footing
|Overall Width: 22"
||Overall Length: 22"
|Diameter: 8" or 10" Sonotubes
||Resistance Features: Uplift and movement caused by poor soils
|Special Features: Suspends and hold rebar in place (If necessary)
||For Use With: Concrete
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.