Description & Documents
- Sonotube TubeBase 22" Square Concrete Footings can be used for 8" or 10" diameter Sonotubes
- Cuts cost, saves installation time, lightweight and efficient foundation forming system used in lieu of conventional wood forming method
- Superior structural integrity provided through a continuous and consistent pour
- Professionally engineered, evaluated and independently tested to meet building code requirements in North America
- Resistant to tilting, uplift and movement caused by poor soils, high velocity winds and frost
- Suspends and holds rebar in place through unique corner perforations
Brand Name: SONOTUBE by Hayes
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.