Description & Documents
Made from partially recycled HDPE plastic, the new CEME-TUBE™ will change the way footings and piers are made. This revolutionary new product will eliminate a multitude of problems found with using cardboard forming tubes.
- Available in 8", 10", 12", 18", 24" and 30" diameters
- Impervious to moisture, before and after pouring
- Eliminates friction frost heaving in colder climates
- Can be installed, completely backfilled and then filled with concrete at any future date
- Can easily handle jobsite and shipping abuse without losing integrity
- All models are 4' in length, but can be stacked to achieve 20' tall piers and footings (12' tall for 30" model)
- Unlike cardboard tubes, the diameters are uniform from one Ceme-Tube™ to another
- Can easily be cut with common power tools
- Works well for underwater dock piers
Dimensions: 30" diameter x 48" long
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.