Fox Blocks 12" 90-Degree Corner Block
Model Number: 1638410
Menards® SKU: 1638410
Everyday Low Price: $43.99
Sale Price Good Through 05-09-2015
Description & Documents
The 90-Degree Corner Block from Fox Blocks typically makes up 10-15% of the ICF wall assembly on most residential and commercial jobs. This block has six strong full-length injection-molded plastic ties made from polypropylene regrind resin. The corner block also has one patent pending corner bracket designed like no other in the ICF industry. This corner bracket was engineered to add more strength and support to the block because it connects the inner or outer 1.5 pcf density modified expanded polystyrene foam panels together. The bracket is also designed with a 1" hole in the outer panel for the installation of a 3/4" PVC or metal pipe to reinforce the corner once the wall is built to eliminate blowouts during the concrete pour.
- The Fox Blocks insulating concrete forms are the best wall system to be used in a building envelope for obtaining a high Energy Star rating
- The Fox Blocks steady state R-Value is R-23. This R-value is the same for below grade, above grade, residential, commercial projects. The R-Value is the same for any wall thickness.
- 16" high. Foam is 2-5/8" thick.
- Embedded anchors for easy installation of drywall and sidings directly to ICF wall; use course thread screws
- Includes five injected ties
- Easy to use, reversible, preassembled foam blocks reduce waste and increase speed of construction
- With the Fox Block ICF wall system all you need is a mesh and the acrylic coatings
Dimensions: 46" L x 30" D
Shipping Dimensions: 40.0 x 17.25 x 16.0
Shipping Weight: 96.1 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.