Fox Blocks 4" 45-Degree Angle Block
Model Number: 1638320
Menards® SKU: 1638320
Description & Documents
The 45-Degree Angle Block typically makes up 1-5% of the ICF wall assembly on most residential and commercial jobs. This block has five strong full-length injection-molded plastic ties made from polypropylene regrind resin.
- The Fox Blocks insulating concrete forms are the best wall system to be used in a building envelope for obtaining a high Energy Star rating
- The Fox Blocks steady state R-Value is R-23. This R-value is the same for below grade, above grade, residential, commercial projects. The R-Value is the same for any wall thickness.
- 16" high. Foam is 2-5/8" thick.
- Embedded anchors for easy installation of drywall and sidings directly to ICF wall; use course thread screws
- Includes five injected ties
- Easy to use, reversible, preassembled foam blocks reduce waste and increase speed of construction
- With the Fox Block ICF wall system all you need is a mesh and the acrylic coatings
Dimensions: 34" L x 18" D
Brand Name: Fox Blocks
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Insulated Concrete Form
||Material: Expanded Polystyrene
|Overall Length: 34" Length and 18" Return inch
||Overall Width: 4" (9.25" Total) inch
|For Use With: With the Fox Block ICF wall system
||Resistance Features: Fire Resistant up to 4 hrs, Sound Transmission Class (STC), ASTM E90, STC 45-50+,
|Special Features: Fully Reversible, large and strong interlock, heaviest cross tie corner bracket which eliminates need for additional strapping or internal ties
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.