Description & Documents
The 2x4basics® Firewood Rack allows you to store your firewood neatly and safely. Just add 2" x 4" lumber in any length, you choose, up to 8 feet. All the hardware and assembly instructions are included. This firewood rack requires 2" x 4" lumber which is sold separately.
- Made of maintenance-free structural resin
- All hardware and assembly instructions included
- Requires 2" x 4" lumber, sold separately
- You choose the length up to 8'
- Easy assembly with a power screwdriver and saw
- Only straight 90° cuts required-no angle cuts
- Lifetime warranty
- Create structure with multiple layers/sections
- Separate larger logs from kindling
- Maintenance free and resists rust, rot and cracks
Dimensions: Assembled shelf 16" D x 8' L
Brand Name: 2x4basics
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.