Description & Documents
Using 2x4basics® patio table legs and 2" x 4" lumber, you can custom build a very sturdy patio, porch or deck table up to 8 feet in length. All the hardware and assembly instructions are included with the table legs. To assemble the patio table this product requires 2" x 4" lumber (sold separately).
- Frame is maintenance-free structural resin
- All hardware and assembly instructions included
- Requires 2" x 4" lumber, sold separately
- You choose the length up to 8'
- Easy assembly with a power screwdriver and saw
- Only straight 90° cuts required-no angle cuts
- Lifetime warranty
- Great with other 2x4basics® outdoor furniture
- Make functional and attractive furniture groups
- Stain, paint or finish wood to fit your style
- Maintenance free and resists rust, rot and cracks
Dimensions: Assembled stands 29" T x 30" W
Brand Name: 2x4basics
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.