1/2" x 3' x 6' Permabase Flex
Model Number: 1315070
Menards® SKU: 1315070
Description & Documents
PermaBase Flex is a bendable cement board that can be used to wrap beams, columns, arches or anywhere an evenly curved surface is required. It's easy to install and can save the installer time and money. Consider this also for radius shower walls, tub step-ups and stair construction - the possibilities are almost endless. PermaBase Flex can be installed inside or outside and finished with tile, veneer or natural stone, thin brick or stucco.
- Stays intact when exposed to water: will not rot, disintegrate or swell - built for the long run
- Achieves the industry's lowest water absorption rating (ASTM C 473) - offering better installation
- Helps inhibit mold growth with the highest possible score on mold tests (ASTM D 3273 and ASTM G 21)
- Resists impact and remains dimensionally stable - extending the life of your project
- Can be used in both interior and exterior applications.
- Can be cut to size using a standard utility knife
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on PermaBase Interior Applications. 15-Year Limited Warranty on PermaBase Exterior Applications.
Dimensions: 1/2" x 3' x 6'
Shipping Dimensions: 72.0 x 36.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 54.5 lbs
Brand Name: National Gypsum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.