E-Z Taping Systems Peel and Stick Drywall Finishing Tape - 125' Roll
Model Number: 1313071
Menards® SKU: 1313071
Everyday Low Price: $8.29
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.91
Your Final Price: $7.38
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
E-Z Peel and Stick Drywall Finishing Tape can be applied directly to clean and dry gypsum board. That's right, it's mudless (wide gaps must be prefilled with a quick-setting joint compound). There is no snagging during application, and no sanding is necessary with our user-friendly Peel and Stick tape. E-Z Tape Peel and Stick's strong adhesive will provide superior adhesion to your drywall and the tape is removed from the top side, saving you time and frustration!
- E-Z Peel And Stick Drywall Tape is self-adhesive allowing for a quicker installation time
- Designed to be applied directly to drywall seams without compound under the tape
- Fill coat can be applied in 30 minutes
- Center creased for easy corner application
- Aggressive self-adhesive bonds with gypsum board
- No snags and easy to sand
- Preferred over mesh tape
- All-purpose drywall compound must be used on first coat
- Stronger than traditional paper drywall tape and provides better adhesion to drywall
- Allows for easy spreading of drywall compound
Brand Name: E-Z Taping System
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.