Strait-Flex Mid-Flex 300 100' Roll Paper-Faced Composite Tape
Model Number: 56690-12372
Menards® SKU: 1313066
Description & Documents
Mid-Flex 300, a paper-faced, laminated composite corner tape from Strait-Flex, beautifully finishes outside corners, off angles and vaulted ceilings. Mid-Flex 300 is also a great choice when replacing damaged metal corner bead. This 3" tape features a prefinished surface with a PUR-laminated nose ensuring perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding. The tape's outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond and faster drying with no rippling or blistering.
- Highly recommended for corners in vaulted ceilings
- Applications for Mid-Flex include off angles and outside 90º corners
- Ideal for outside corners where a large fill or straightening is required
- Great for outside corners of bay windows, coffers
- Applications include vaulted ceilings and butterfly vaults
- Can be used to replace damaged metal corner bead
Dimensions: 3" x 100' roll
Shipping Dimensions: 10.0 x 10.0 x 3.0
Shipping Weight: 4.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.