Strait-Flex Tile-Tape XM 50' Roll Nylon/PVC Composite Tape
Model Number: 1313055
Menards® SKU: 1313055
Description & Documents
Designed for taping the water-resistant backing board of tile and marble applications, Tile-Tape XM prevents leaks caused by common grout cracks. Tile-Tape XM is applied over seams and corners formed by fiber cement board and green board in wet areas. Manufactured from Strait-Flex, Tile-Tape XM is manufactured from a composite material giving the tape strength. Two times stronger than paper or mesh tape, it will not cut or snag when applying tile setting compound with a notched trowel.
- Produces straight, strong and water-proof inside, outside and angled corners
- Designed for taping the water-resistant backing board for tile and marble applications
- Prevents leaks caused by common grout cracks
- Alkali resistant
- Watertight seams
- Will not cut or snag with notched trowel when applying tile setting compound
- Apply over fiber cement board, green board or water-resistant board in wet areas (tubs, showers, tile counter tops, tub deck and steps)
Dimensions: 50' roll
Shipping Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.25 x 2.25
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.