DIAMOND® veneer basecoat provides quality walls and ceilings for residential and light-commercial construction where the superior strength of IMPERIAL® veneer basecoat is not required. Its superior workability provides a high production rate with exceptionally good coverage. The basecoat mixes easily and disperses into a creamy, smooth, lump-free mix. It accepts a variety of finishes applying easily with a uniform set time of 50-60 minutes.
- For economical two-coat residential and light-commercial applications
- Superior workability for faster, easier application
- Excellent base for a variety of plaster finishes
- High coverage-as much as 4,000 to 5,000 Sq Ft per ton
- Minimum order quantity required. See a team member at your nearest store for more details
Dimensions: 50 lb Bag
Ship Dim: 19.0 x 16.0 x 4.5
Shipping Weight: 50.5 lbs
MSDS Document: 100967_002.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.