USG Clear Plaster Bonder - 1 gal.
Model Number: 160206
Menards® SKU: 1313001
Description & Documents
USG Plaster Bonder is a vinyl acetate homopolymer emulsion used to bond new plaster to any structurally sound interior surface. It is a liquid that may be applied by brush, roller or spray in a uniform coating. When dry, USG Plaster Bonder forms a film that rewets when plaster is applied to provide an integral, strong, durable bond. This product is compatible with gypsum plaster, cinder block, stone, gypsum drywall panels and other similar materials. Plaster Bonder should not be used around swimming pools or in exceptionally moist or humid areas. This product must be ordered in increments of six.
- Provides enhanced and fortified adhesion to a wide variety of sound substrates
- Compatible with a large assortment of gypsum- and cement-based plasters
- Film dries quickly for same-day use or may be left unplastered for up to ten days
- Must be ordered in increments of six
- Minimum order quantity may be required, see a team member at your nearest store for more details
Dimensions: One gallon
Shipping Dimensions: 7.5 x 6.75 x 6.75
Shipping Weight: 8.5 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.