Fire code wallboard is made with cores formulated to offer greater fire resistance than regular wallboard. Generally, these fire resistant wallboards used to delay heat transfer to structural members are designated as "type x" products.
- Tapered edges for smooth finished joints
- Weighs approximately 123 pounds
- Type X core provides additional fire resistance
- Spans 24" when applied to ceilings
- Ideal for repair and remodeling
- Accepts a wide variety of decorative finishes
- Easily cut for quick installation
Dimensions: 5/8" x 4' x 14'
Brand Name: Multiple Vendors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/20/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.