Rust-Oleum Specialty White Plastic Primer - 1 qt
Model Number: 213517T
Menards® SKU: 5512183
Description & Documents
Plastic Primer is designed to prepare plastic surfaces to be topcoated with any Rust-Oleum color or finish. This primer is ideal for use on polypropylene, polystyrene, resin, PVC, fiberglass and vinyl plastic items such as chairs, tables and planters. Some plastics made of polyethylene are manufactured in such a way that may hinder paint adhesion. Test this product on an inconspicuous area to test for compatibility on the surface.
- Prepares plastic surfaces for superior topcoat adhesion and durability
- Easily renews or changes the color of plastic items around the home
- Ideal for use on polypropylene, polystyrene, resin, PVC, fiberglass and vinyl
- Fast-drying solution dries to the touch in 20-30 minutes
- Covers up to 100 sq ft per quart
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 qt
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum Specialty
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.