Description & Documents
TimberLOK is a heavy duty wood screw available in a variety of lengths and packaging sizes for applications such as attaching rafter or trusses to the top plate, landscape timbers, fences, decks, headers, stair stringers and more.
- No predrilling
- Faster and easier than 3/8" lag screws
- Countersinking head style
- Guaranteed corrosion resistance. ACQ approved
- IBC/IRC code compliant. ESR # 1078
- Free bit in every package
- The 6" TimberLOK is used by professional contractors nationwide to meet code and lower costs for rafter and truss to top plate connections
Brand Name: Fasten Master
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Package Quantity: 50 each
||Material: Steel each
|Color / Finish: Black each
||Drive Type: Hex
|Head Diameter: 0.465
||Overall Length: 6" each
|Head Shape: Hex
||Application: Structural Wood to Wood connections, Attaching rafter or trusses to top plate each
|Shank Diameter: 0.189
||Thread Size: 0.26
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.