11 1/4" x 8' 2x4 Trimmable End Floor Truss
Model Number: 1883323
Menards® SKU: 1883323
Description & Documents
Trimmable end floor trusses are designed to clear span further distances than comparable I-Joists or solid sawn lumber. Both ends of the truss can be trimmed up to 6" for on the job flexibility to ensure an exact fit. Floor trusses also provide an open web design that is ideal for hiding plumbing, heating and electrical above the finished ceiling.
- Trusses are designed in accordance with requirements set forth by Truss Plate Institute (TPI), 85
- Trusses are designed to carry a 55# total load, LLTC=40#, DLTC=10, LLBC=0, DLBC=5
- 2"x4" construction provides a 3-1/2" nailing surface to speed floor sheathing installation
- Accepts round and rectangular ductwork
- 2 x 4 top and bottom chords with 2x4 webs
- Faster construction -less sub-contractor time equals lower costs
Dimensions: 11 1/4" x 8'
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.