10'/12' 8/12 Storage Truss
Model Number: 1871092
Menards® SKU: 1871092
Everyday Low Price: $57.49
11% Mail-In Rebate: $6.32
Your Final Price: $51.17
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Residential trusses are professionally designed with state of the art computer programs. The components are precision cut and assembled in a factory controlled environment. Each truss bears the Truss Plate Institute (TPI) stamp for quality assurance. Truss capacity is listed by pounds per square foot based on the following load rating criteria: Top chord live load (snow and other temporary loads), top chord dead load (roofing materials, weight of the truss itself & other permanent items attached to the roof), bottom chord live load (storage) and bottom chord dead load (insulation, ceiling materials, ceiling fans, etc). Trusses save time and materials compared to conventional hand framing.
- Can be used for 10' or 12' wide buildings. If your building's walls are 10' apart the 1' cantilever and 2' overhang will combine to form a 3' overhang. The overhang part of the truss can be trimmed back if you prefer a narrower overhang, like 1' or 2'. If your building's walls are 12' apart you will have a 2' overhang.
- Designed for 2' on center spacing
- 2' overhangs with 1' cantilever
- 8/12 Slope (also referred to as pitch)
- Pictures are for illustrational purposes only, actual lumber and webs may vary
Dimensions: 10'/12' 8/12
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/8/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.