22' 4/12 Residential Truss
Model Number: 1871267
Menards® SKU: 1871267
Everyday Low Price: $57.49
11% Mail-In Rebate: $6.32
Your Final Price: $51.17
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Residential trusses save time and materials compared to conventional hand framing. Trusses are professionally designed with state of the art computer programs. The lumber components are precision cut and assembled together with galvanized steel truss plates in a factory controlled environment. Each truss bears the Truss Plate Institute (TPI) stamp for quality assurance. Truss capacity is listed by pounds per square foot based on the following load rating criteria: Top chord live load (snow and other temporary loads), top chord dead load (roofing materials, weight of the truss itself & other permanent items attached to the roof), bottom chord live load (storage) and bottom chord dead load (insulation, ceiling materials, ceiling fans, etc).
- Overall load rating of 62 pounds per square foot, distributed as 42-10-0-10
- 42 lbs/square foot top chord live load (TCLL)
- 10 lbs/square foot top chord dead load (TCDL)
- 0 lbs/square foot bottom chord live load (BCLL)
- 10 lbs/square foot bottom chord dead load (BCDL)
- 4/12 slope (also referred to as pitch)
- Designed for 2' on center spacing
- Built with a 2' overhang on each side (Note: May be trimmed to desired overhang length)
- Pictures are for illustrational purposes only, actual lumber and web pattern may vary.
Dimensions: 62# at 2' OC
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.