24' Gable Room-in-attic
Model Number: 1889301
Menards® SKU: 1889301
Description & Documents
Residential room in attic trusses are an inexpensive way to add extra living or storage space to your home or garage while also increasing the value of your property. Room size will vary depending on the overall size and slope (also referred to as pitch) of the trusses. Room in attic trusses are professionally designed with state of the art computer programs. The lumber components are precision cut and assembled together with galvanized steel truss plates in a factory controlled environment. Each truss bears the Truss Plate Institute (TPI) stamp for quality assurance. Truss capacity is listed by pounds per square foot based on the following load rating criteria. top chord live load (snow and other temporary loads) top chord dead load (roofing materials, weight of the truss itself & other permanent items attached to the roof), bottom chord live load (storage or living space) and bottom chord dead load (insulation, ceiling materials, ceiling fans, etc). Trusses save time and materials compared to conventional hand framing.
- 10/12 slope (also referred to as pitch)
- Overall load rating of 74 pounds per square foot, distributed as 54-10-0*-10
- 54 lbs/square foot top chord live load (TCLL)
- 10 lbs/square foot top chord dead load (TCDL)
- *40 lbs/square foot bottom chord live load (BCLL) in room area only. 0 lbs/square foot bottom chord live load in non-room area.
- 10 lbs/square foot bottom chord dead load (BCDL)
- Designed for 2' on center spacing
- No overhangs (Note: May be added by hand framing on site)
- Attic size 7' 6" H x 12' W
- Pictures are for illustrational purposes only, actual lumber and webs may vary
- JOBSITE delivery is REQUIRED! See a Menards team member at your nearest store for more for more information
Dimensions: 74# at 2' OC
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.