Description & Documents
This clear and very lightweight polyurethane hose is reinforced with a spring steel wire helix that provides excellent flexibility. The smooth bore offers a combination of efficient flow characteristics and abrasion resistance. The maximum negative pressure rating for vacuuming applications of this hose far exceeds the ratings of the Mark II hose.
- 3" x 50'
- Recommended for industrial air movement, fume control and dust collection applications
- Excellent compressibility
- Cut, gouge and chemical resistant
- The smooth bore offers efficient flow characteristics
- Designed for wide temperature ranges
- Spring steel wire helix offers maximum combination of flexibility and abrasion resistance
- Clear is manufactured with FDA acceptable materials
- The maximum negative pressure rating for vacuuming applications of this hose far exceeds the ratings of the Mark II hose
Dimensions: 3" x 50'
Brand Name: Hi-Tech Duravent
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.