Ideal for premium construction and for difficult applications like re-insulation ProVent may be installed prior to the soffit panel installation without fear of blow-out
- Made with pro-grade, tear-resistant, high-impact plastic
- Installs easily in both new and retrofit applications
- Full joist coverage for maximum air flow
- Cathedral ceilings require a continuous run of vents from intake to exhaust with a 1 in. space between each vent
- Install between rafters in an attic to provide an unobstructed air channel through insulation to help keep air flowing from soffits to ridge vents
- Plastic construction is rigid to help prevent breakage during re-insulation
- Easy to transport and store at the job site
- Maintenance free
Dimensions: 24" x4'
Ship Dim: 47.75 x 22.0 x 1.25
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Brand Name: AdoProducts
MSDS Document: 106767_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.