INSULMAX environmental plus cellulose insulation is an environmentally-friendly insulation made of 85 percent recycled paper fiber. Our insulation is treated for flame resistance giving the material a Class 1/A fire rating and providing for a safe home environment. Our insulation can be added to existing insulation in your attic, filling in gaps or voids and creating a seamless thermal blanket. Our material can also be used in sidewall applications for homes. INSULMAX insulation can achieve any R-Value a customer needs- from a R-13 to R-60. Check your area for the recommended R-Value you should have in your attics. Material is easy to transport and typically attic application can be completed in half a day.
- Covers 40 Sq Ft at R-19
- Installs over existing insulation; no cutting, fitting or itching
- Reduces noise and provides energy efficiency
- Fills in gaps and voids creating a seamless thermal blanket
- Formaldehyde-free and made from 85% recycled material
- Provides added fire resistance and is Class 1/A fire rated
- No itch
- Easy and fast to apply. Take only the hose to the attic
- Low dust
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: INSULMAX
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.