GreenFiber® Blow-In Natural Fiber Insulation
Model Number: INS515LD
Menards® SKU: 1611648
Everyday Low Price: $9.98
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.10
Your Final Price: $8.88
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
GreenFiber® blow-in natural fiber insulation is an environmentally-friendly insulation made of 85 percent recycled paper fiber. Our insulation is treated for flame resistance giving the material a Class 1/A fire rating and providing for a safe home environment. Our insulation can be added to existing insulation in your attic, filling in gaps or voids and creating a seamless thermal blanket. Our material can also be used in sidewall applications for homes. GreenFiber® insulation can achieve any R-Value from R-13 to R-60. Check your area for the recommended R-Value you should have in your attics. The material is easy to transport and a typical attic application can be completed in half a day.
- Covers 60.5 sq. ft. at R-19
- Special order only - not available in store
- Contractor package
- Fills in gaps and voids creating a seamless thermal blanket
- Environmentally-friendly insulation which is formaldehyde-free and made from 85% recycled material
- Provides added fire resistance and is Class 1/A fire rated
- No itch
- Easy and fast to apply; take only the hose to the attic
- Low dust
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: GreenFiber®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.