About Reflective Technology:
A common characteristic in the Reflectix®family of products is how they provide benefit. The key component shared by all products is that they contain a highly reflective film or foil. A wide range of benefits and r-values are possible and depend on how the product is installed and which product configuration is utilized. This feature allows for installation in a very wide and diverse range of building assemblies. In addition to reflectivity and diversity our products have another common characteristic, "easy to handle and install". All Reflectix®products are "no-itch" and only require simple hand tools for installation.
Reflectix, Inc. Mission Statement:
Reflectix is dedicated to the research, development, and manufacture of technically-advanced energy barriers which are designed to reduce consumption and be non-detrimental to our environment. Products or systems will be safe, easy to use, and provide significant economy for the user wherever there is a desire to control heating and cooling, or isolate temperature.
- For the Pro, the large roll size is convenient to handle and store at the job site
- This product is designed for wall and roof systems in residential, commercial and agricultural buildings
- This Reflectix® Insulation is an ideal choice for metal and post frame building systems
- R-values range from R-2.8 to R-7.1 depending on application
- Easy to handle and installs quickly resulting in less labor per job
- No mess, no itchy fibers - Does not require protective clothing or respirators to install
- The only tools required are utility knife, staple gun, safety goggles and a tape measure
- Class A/Class 1 Fire Rated and a vapor/radon retarder when seams are sealed
- Inhibits condensation and resists growth of fungi, mold and mildew
- No nesting characteristics for birds, insects or rodents
- Price below is for 1 roll.