Reflectix 4' x 100' Double Bubble Foil/White Insulation - Covers 400 Sq. Ft.
Model Number: RDBW48100
Menards® SKU: 1613645
Description & Documents
The Reflectix® Reflective/White Double Bubble Insulation consists of one outer layer of highly reflective film (94%+ reflectivity) and one outer layer of white polyethylene. Two inner layers of insulating bubbles resist conductive heat flow while a center layer of polyethylene provides our product with high reliability and strength (nominal thickness 5/16"). The white polyethylene side of the product can provide a bright, finished and easy-to-clean interior surface. A wide variety of widths and lengths are manufactured. The Reflectix® Reflective/White Insulation is a technologically advanced building material ideal for new construction or retrofit applications in residential, commercial, industrial, metal and post/frame buildings. A common characteristic in the Reflectix® family of products is how they provide benefits. The key component shared by all products is that they contain a highly reflective film or foil. A wide range of benefits and R-values are possible and depend on how the product is installed and which product configuration is utilized. This feature allows for installation in a very wide and diverse range of building assemblies. In addition to reflectivity and diversity our products have another common characteristic, as they are easy to handle and install. All Reflectix® products are "no-itch" and only require simple hand tools for installation.
- For the professional, the large roll size is convenient to handle and store at the jobsite
- This product is designed for wall and roof systems in residential, commercial and agricultural buildings
- This Reflectix® Insulation is an ideal choice for metal and post frame building systems
- R-values range from R-3.2 to R-7.5 depending on application
- Easy to handle and installs quickly resulting in less labor per job
- No mess, no itchy fibers, does not require protective clothing or respirators to install
- The only tools required are utility knife, staple gun, safety goggles and a tape measure
- Class A/Class 1 fire rated and a vapor/radon retarder when seams are sealed
- Inhibits condensation
- No nesting characteristics for birds, insects or rodents
- Price is for one roll
Dimensions: 4' wide x 100' long
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.