Reflectix 4' x 100' Double Reflective Insulation - Covers 400 Sq. Ft.
Model Number: BP48100
Menards® SKU: 1613580
Description & Documents
The Reflectix® Double Reflective Double Bubble Insulation consists of two highly reflective (94%+ reflectivity) layers of film. Two inner layers of insulating bubbles resist conductive heat flow while a center layer of polyethylene provides our product with high reliability and strength (nominal thickness 5/16"). A wide variety of widths and lengths are manufactured. The Reflectix® Double Reflective Insulation is the most versatile, widely distributed and energy-efficient product that we manufacture. With more than 40+ commercial and residential construction applications and a large selection of product configurations, our product can accommodate the vast majority of applications. Product benefits (R-value and/or radiant barrier) vary per application. Reflectix® Reflective Insulation is a technologically advanced building material ideal for new construction or retrofit applications in commercial, industrial, metal and post/frame buildings. A common characteristic in the Reflectix® family of products is how they provide benefits. The key component shared by all products is that they contain a highly reflective film or foil. A wide range of benefits and R-values are possible and depend on how the product is installed and which product configuration is utilized. This feature allows for installation in a very wide and diverse range of building assemblies. In addition to reflectivity and diversity our products have another common characteristic, as they are easy to handle and install. All Reflectix® products are "no-itch" and only require simple hand tools for installation.
- For the professional or DIYer, the large roll size is perfect for the larger square footage projects
- Money-saving residential applications include crawl space, radiant floor, attic and walls
- Also applicable for wall and roof systems in commercial, agricultural and industrial buildings
- R-values range from R-3.7 to R-21 depending on application
- Easy to handle and installs quickly resulting in less labor per job
- No mess, no itchy fibers, does not require protective clothing or respirators to install
- The only tools required are utility knife, staple gun, safety goggles and a tape measure
- Class A/Class 1 fire rated and a vapor/radon retarder when seams are sealed
- Inhibits condensation
- No nesting characteristics for birds, insects or rodents
- Price is for one roll
Dimensions: 4' wide x 100' long
Brand Name: Reflectix
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Bubble Insulation
||Insulation Material: Polyethylene
|R-Value: R-3.7 to R-21
||Facing Features: Built-in Self-Vapor Retarder
|Coverage Area: 400 square foot
||Energy Efficiency Standards: UL 723
|Listing Agency Standards: Class 1/A Fire Rating
||Facing Material: Foil
|Overall Length: 100 Feet
||Overall Width: 4 Feet
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.