About Reflective Technology:
A common characteristic in the Reflectix®family of products is how they provide benefit. The key component shared by all products is that they contain a highly reflective film or foil. A wide range of benefits and r-values are possible and depend on how the product is installed and which product configuration is utilized. This feature allows for installation in a very wide and diverse range of building assemblies. In addition to reflectivity and diversity our products have another common characteristic, "easy to handle and install". All Reflectix®products are "no-itch" and only require simple hand tools for installation.
- For the Pro or DIYer, the large roll size is perfect for the larger square footage projects
- Money saving, residential applications include crawl space, radiant floor, attic and walls
- Also applicable for wall and roof systems in commercial, agricultural and industrial buildings
- R-values range from R-3.7 to R-21 depending on application
- Easy to handle and installs quickly resulting in less labor per job
- No mess, no itchy fibers - Does not require protective clothing or respirators to install
- The only tools required are utility knife, staple gun, safety goggles and a tape measure
- Class A/Class 1 Fire Rated and a vapor/radon retarder when seams are sealed
- Inhibits condensation and resists growth of fungi, mold and mildew
- No nesting characteristics for birds, insects or rodents
- Price below is for 1 roll.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.