About Reflective Technology:
A common characteristic in the Reflectix®family of products is how they provide benefit. The key component shared by all products is that they contain a highly reflective film or foil. A wide range of benefits and r-values are possible and depend on how the product is installed and which product configuration is utilized. This feature allows for installation in a very wide and diverse range of building assemblies. In addition to reflectivity and diversity our products have another common characteristic, "easy to handle and install". All Reflectix®products are "no-itch" and only require simple hand tools for installation.
- For the Do-It-Yourselfer, the convenient roll size of the Reflectix® Radiant Barrier is ideal
- The product is designed to block 95% of the radiant energy from entering the attic
- Less heat into the attic results in up to 10% savings off AC usage
- No mess, no itchy fibers and easy to handle and install (compared to alternative products)
- The only tools required are scissors, staple gun, safety goggles and a tape measure
- Absolutely will not cause shingle damage
- Class A/Class 1 Fire Rated and resists growth of fungi, mold and mildew
- The product is thin but very strong and not to be confused with our bubble insulation products
- Not affected by moisture or humidity
- No nesting characteristics for birds, insects or rodents
- Price below is for 1 roll.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.