Homasote 440 SoundBarrier 1/2" x 4' x 8' Panel
Model Number: 11006
Menards® SKU: 1631137
Description & Documents
440 SoundBarrier® is a special-density, structural board made from 100 percent environmental Homasote® cellulose fiber, a homogeneous composition manufactured with uniformly distributed protection against termites, rot and fungi, and resistance to moisture. It also insulates with twice the R-value of wood. 440 SoundBarrier® is made with FSC® certified material.
- Carpenters and do-it-yourselfers can easily install 440 SoundBarrier® in room partitions and peripheral walls, ceilings and floors
- Helps to deaden sound transfer in walls & floors
- Ideal for bulletin boards, crafts and hobbies
- FSC® certified
- Easy to handle, cut and shape
- Ready to apply directly to framing
- Provides excellent, moisture-resistant thermal insulation
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 1/2" x 4' x 8'
Shipping Dimensions: 96.0 x 48.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 38.5 lbs
Brand Name: Homasote
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Overall Width: 48 inch
|Overall Length: 96 inch
||Thickness: 1/2 inch
|Resistance Features: Class III flame spread
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.