Used as sheathing over all exterior walls in wood or metal framing construction FOAMULAR® Insulating Sheathing (IS) insulation creates an effective insulating envelope over the entire structure. FOAMULAR® IS insulation is ideal for either wood or metal framing construction and suits a variety of exterior finishes. Each of these strong, lightweight, rigid foam panels have a film face that provides the durability and damage resistance necessary to meet the rigorous demands of site-built construction. It is highly resistant to moisture and retains its long term R-value year after year even after prolonged exposure to moisture and freeze/thaw cycling.
- 4' x 8' sheet
- 1/2" thick
- Readily combines with blanket type insulation for greater R-value
- Used in fire-rated exterior wall assemblies for application in office buildings, schools, shopping centers and more
- Tough film facers for added damage-resistance
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
- Will not corrode, rot or support mold growth
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install; easy to saw, cut or score
- 32 Sq.Ft. per sheet
- 20 pieces per bundle
Dimensions: 1/2" x 4' x 8'
Brand Name: Foamular® Rigid Foam Insulation
Vendor: Owens Corning
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.