Description & Documents
Owens Corning™ FOAMULAR® 150 extruded polystyrene insulation is ideal for wall furring, perimeter/foundation, cavity wall, crawlspace, precast concrete, under slab, sheathing and other applications. Owens Corning's patented Hydrovac® process technology makes the unique closed-cell structure of FOAMULAR® insulation highly resistant to moisture, retaining its long-term R-value year after year, even following prolonged exposure to water leakage, humidity, condensation, groundwater and freeze/thaw cycling.
- 4' x 8' sheet
- 2" thick
- R-10 Extruded Polystyrene
- High R-value (R-5 per inch of product thickness)
- Compressive strength of 15 psi
- Effective resistance against moisture, corrosion and rot
- Lightweight, tough rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install
- Continuous exterior insulated sheathing required in some states
- Must be ordered in increments of 6
Dimensions: 2" x 4' x 8'
Brand Name: Owens Corning
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.