Owens Corning FOAMULAR 1/2" x 4' x 8' R-3 Rigid Foam Insulating Sheathing
Model Number: 271020
Menards® SKU: 1631240
Variation: Square Edge
Description & Documents
Used as sheathing over all exterior walls in wood or metal framing construction FOAMULAR® Insulating Sheathing (IS) insulation creates an effective insulating envelope over the entire structure. FOAMULAR® IS insulation is ideal for either wood or metal framing construction and suits a variety of exterior finishes. Each of these strong, lightweight, rigid foam panels have a film face that provides the durability and damage resistance necessary to meet the rigorous demands of site-built construction. It is highly resistant to moisture and retains its long-term R-value year after year even after prolonged exposure to moisture and freeze/thaw cycling.
- 4' x 8' sheet is 1/2" thick
- Easy to saw, cut or score
- Readily combines with blanket-type insulation for greater R-value
- Used in fire-rated exterior wall assemblies for application in office buildings, schools, shopping centers and more
- Tough film facers for added damage resistance
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
- Will not corrode or rot
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install
- 32 square feet per sheet
- Must be ordered in increments of 20
Dimensions: 1/2" x 4' x 8'
Brand Name: Foamular® Rigid Foam Insulation
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.