Description & Documents
Owens Corning™ FOAMULAR® 250 extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation is a closed-cell, moisture-resistant, rigid foam board well suited to meet the needs of a wide variety of building applications. FOAMULAR® 250 XPS Insulation is ideal for many residential and commercial construction applications such as wall furring, perimeter/foundation, cavity wall, precast concrete, under slab, crawl spaces, sheathing and other applications.
- 4' x 8' sheet
- 3/4" thick
- R-4Extruded Polystyrene
- Excellent long-term stable insulating performance at R-5 per inch
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability, designed for below grade applications
- Tough film facers for added damage resistance.
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install. .
- Continuous exterior insulated sheathing required in some states
- Minimum compressive strength of 25 psi
- Compliant with building codes and standards
- Must be ordered in increments of 128
Dimensions: 3/4" x 4' x 8'
Brand Name: Owens Corning
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.