Owens Corning™ FOAMULAR® 600 is a high strength extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation product designed for use in engineered applications requiring additional load-bearing capability such as under slab, concrete floors, foundations, roadways and rail beds, plaza and parking decks and cold storage installations.
- 2' x 8' sheet
- 1" thick
- Designed for use in high load bearing applications, high compressive strength helps resist damage from heavy loads
- Excellent long-term stable insulating performance with an R-value1 of R-5 per inch
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
- The only XPS foam to be GREENGUARD Children & Schools certified
- Will not corrode, rot or support mold growth
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install; easy to saw, cut or score
Dimensions: 1" x 2' x 8'
Brand Name: Foamular® Rigid Foam Insulation
Vendor: Owens Corning
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.