Description & Documents
Mansfield II retaining blocks are 5-1/2 inches high and have an attractive radial split face. These blocks are designed for building strong, stable retaining walls with a textured, rugged look. Mansfield II blocks are also great for building fire pits, seating walls, raised flower beds and other landscaping projects.
- Great for straight or curved applications
- Available in a variety of different colors to mix and match for a unique landscape project
- Made in the USA
- Consult all local building codes prior to starting your project
- 29 pounds per block; pallet quantity varies
- Color may vary by production run. Please purchase entire projects at one time.
- Size and weight are approximate
- Recommended wall height: up to 27-1/2" (5 layers high) gravity wall
Dimensions: 5-1/2"H x 11-1/2"W x 8"D
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.