Description & Documents
Catalina blocks are great for creating stylish patios and seat walls for your outdoor living area! The Catalina retaining wall block has a rear lip that provides a consistent set back for ease of installation, and works great for hillsides, planters, and gardens. Tumbling the blocks makes each block unique, and it blends beautifully with natural surroundings, accenting the beauty of the outdoors. The split-face gives added depth and texture to the beauty of the block.
- Rear lip allows for easy stacking
- Unique, tumbled blocks have look of natural stone
- Wedge shape of blocks helps to build a secure and stable wall
- Versatile blocks can build a straight or curved wall
- Available in a variety of different colors to mix and match for a unique landscape project
- Made in the USA
- Consult all local building codes prior to starting your project
- 39 pounds per block; pallet quantity varies
- Color may vary by production run. Please purchase entire projects at one time.
- Size and weight are approximate
- Recommended wall height: up to 25" (5 layers high) gravity wall
Dimensions: 5"H x 15"W x 8-1/4"D
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.