The Denver has a rear lip system that allows for fast installation, thus reducing labor costs and eliminates guesswork with a uniform setback of 3/4" using no mortar or pins. Denver blocks also feature a hollow core design that saves weight in shipping and eases installation over competing block. The hollow core also helps with drainage and connection between the units when the cells are properly filled with crushed rock or pea gravel. The lower profile of the Denver provides a longer and smoother appearance.
- Maximum design flexibility for straight or curved walls
- Great for a variety of residential and commercial landscape projects
- Provides excellent options for gravity, geogrid reinforced, rebar/concrete filled and other wall structures
- Fill with sand or pea gravel
- Made in the USA
- Please consult a professional engineer for design assistance with walls 4 feet and taller
- Pallet quantity varies
- 54 pounds
Dimensions: 17" W x 12" D x 6" H
Find more information about this product on the Manufacturer's website
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.